19 4 / 2012
The future of websites
Websites are dead. Long live the website!
The majority of websites are ‘brochure’ websites. What I mean by this is websites that have standard pages and standard functionality.
Their job is to be search engine friendly so you can be found, look good and be a positive representation of your brand and to give the reader insights in to what you do and how good you are at it. Hopefully you’ll also have a call to action!
With the explosion of social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ & Tumblr gone are the days where small to medium sized businesses need to spend valuable budget on a large and complex website.
You know … a website that is costly to host, support and make changes to.
Businesses can now put their digital focus in to social media. But, you still need a website.
A website that you can:
- Build quickly (we’re talking minutes here)
- Support and make changes to on your own
- Easily link to your all important social networking pages
- Optimise for Search Engines so people can find your website
- Save money on (save on hosting, development, support, making changes etc)
Why not try it free and then upgrade to unlock all the features. It’s the easiest and quickest way to build a website and ANYONE can do it.
You don’t need coding or design skills. Try the curv.me website builder today.